Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Top Ten Obamarama

Top Ten Quotes overheard at the Obamarama Inauguration:

10. "Geez! What does a guy have to do to find a plus size port-a-potty around here?!" ~ Michael Moore
9. "John, I swear.....If you don't get your hand off my a$%, I'm gonna smack you into next week!" ~ Nancy Pelosi
8. "Uh, sorry Nancy. I was just trying to 'reach across the aisle.'" ~ John McCain
7. "Hey Nancy, I couldn't help but overhear......can you say that again, but slower, and look in my direction?" ~ Bill Clinton
6. "I'm cold! Why are we here? Who are all these people? Where are my pants?!" ~ Ted Kennedy
5. "So, you boys from out of town? You know, I can awwange a privwate tour of the oral...er...ovwal office if you wuld wike." ~ Bawrney Fwank
4. "No seriously Joe.....anytime you want to see my shotgun collection, you just let me know." ~ Dick Cheney to Joe Biden
3. "Matt? Katie. Fine, thanks. Listen, the crew here has a running bet that Biden uses Crest strips, but I say he's sporting a porcelain grill like me. Do you think you can get close enough to him to find out?" ~ Katie Couric
2. "And one more thing -- that fool better not be gettin all uppety with me or dissin' me for living heah, or I'll bust a cap in his black a_ _!" ~ Michele's mother
1. "Al, he's asked us to turn in our bull horns. I think we're screwed." ~ Jesse Jackson to Al Sharpton

No comments: